2021 DesMoines Half Marathon
Join us on October 17, 2021
Register Now! Donate To This Event
Train with our Team
- We have a 12 week training program for both runners & walkers.
- We will host 7am Saturday training runs beginning July 31st all the way up to race day.
- Our group will meet at the circle drive at Hope’s West DesMoines campus.
- Our training runs start on campus, but we will mainly run on the Jordan Creek bike trail right near the church.
- Water and snacks will be available at training runs
Fundraise to Help Families in Central America Thrive
- Raise funds with family and friends. This year, we are 100% focused on direct food aid, agriculture, small business investment and other food security efforts for families impacted by the COVID hunger crisis.
- The minimum fundraising goal is $600, but you can set your goal as high as you want. We offer fantastic fundraising rewards, and you even get a Run For Central America athletic shirt just for signing up!
- All funds raised will go directly to ENLACE. ENLACE works with church leaders in Central America to design and manage sustainable community development projects such as homes for single moms, small loans for farmers, new school buildings, medical clinics and much more! (Learn more at enlace.link)
Run the IMT DesMoines Half Marathon
- You can run or run/walk. Our team is for everyone!
- We will host a pre-race party on Saturday, October 16th after the 5pm service at Hope.
- The race is scheduled for Sunday, October 17 in downtown DesMoines on Court Ave.
- We will have a team tent across the street from Java Joes right near the start/finish line! We’ll have a private gear check, easy access to porta potties, water and gatorade, snacks, music, and a huge taco buffet after the run! Invite your friends and family to hang out at the tent and celebrate with us on race day.